We are so thankful that you are considering going on a mission’s trip with Channel of Love Ministries. We know that you will be investing time and finances for these mission trips, your life will be truly changed forever. Pray and seek God about joining us one or more of these mission’s trips.
Missions Trips Information and instructions
Important: Do not purchase any tickets for any missions trip until it has been coordinated with Evangelist Joan Pearce and that the trip has been confirmed.
1. On all missions trips you will be paying for your own airfare to and from the location.
2. There will be a fee which will include your housing, meals and transportation (while on the missions trip), as designated for each trip.
3. You will be asked to bring supplies for the outreaches that we will be doing on each mission’s trip, as designated. Some items will be cloths, toys, jewelry and candy.
4. Deborah Myers is our Mission’s Coordinator, and will be your liaison for the trips.
5. If you are interested in one of the listed mission trips please email Deborah at email@example.com and indicate which mission trip you want to go on.
6. PLEASE provide all of your contact information in the email:
a Mailing address Email address and Contact Phone Number(s)
7. You will receive a short application packet, guidelines and a list of materials for what is expected for each mission's trip.
8. All forms must be filled out, returned and approved by Channel of Love Ministries prior to making travel arrangements.
9. Please note: Completed application to be returned via email. Please attach as a pdf document.
10. Most of the correspondence and contact will be done through email. If you do not have an email address please call our Missions Coordinator at 845-234-8648.
Important: Due to the recent coronavirus COVID-19 we do not want you to get your tickets at this time for Belize. We will be in much prayer and watching carefully if this trip needs to be cancelled.
Channel of Love Ministries - Missions Trips 2020
Madera Tent Revival – Madera, CA (POSTPONED)
Dates May 11, 2020 Thru May 16, 2020
White Earth Native American Indian Reservation – Ogema, MN
Dates July 21, 2020 Thru July 27, 2020
• Host Church: Northern Lights Freedom and Life Church
Fly in to ST. Paul Minneapolis, MN on July 21, 2020, arrive around 12:00 noon. Church Van Driver will pick us up at the airport and take us to Ogema, MN.
Missions Trip Starts Tuesday, July 21 through Monday, July 27, 2020
Fly out on Monday, July 27, 2020 – Church van driver will return us back to Minneapolis, MN airport. If you are planning on flying out that day make sure your flight is after 12:00 noon.
Please do not buy your tickets until Evangelist Joan Pearce confirms her tickets to coordinate your arrival with hers.
Cost for missions trip will be $150.00 payable directly to the Pastor of the Church. Includes: Food, Housing, and Transportation (to and from airport and while on missions trip)
Things you will be doing:
• Nightly Miracle Services and Outreaches at different reservations
New Testament Church Outreach — Merrill, WI
Dates July 27, 2020 Thru August 3, 2020
Fly In to ST. Paul Minneapolis, MN on Monday, July 27, 2020, arrive around 12:00 noon. Church Van Driver will pick us up at the airport and take us to Merrill, WI.
Missions Trip Starts on Monday, July 27, 2020 through Monday, August 3, 2020
Fly out on Monday, August 3, 2020 the church van driver will be returning us back to the St. Paul Minneapolis airport. Arrange your flight to fly out after 12:00 noon.
Do not buy your tickets until Evangelist Joan Pearce confirms her tickets to coordinate your arrival with hers.
Cost will be $150.00 payable to directly to the Pastor of the Church. Includes – Food, Housing, and Transportation (to and from airport and while on missions trip)
Things you will be doing:
• Native American Reservation Outreach | Massive giveaway of Cloths, Food, Groceries, etc. Need Clowns | Face Painting | Testimonies | Help Pray for the Sick.
• Night Miracle Services | Day time – VBS | Huge Outreach – this will be an absolute blow out event
*****IF you want to go for BOTH Ogema, MN and Merrill, WI, you are welcome to do so. Please call and discuss with Missions Coordinator Deb Myers @ 845-234-8648.****
Belize Missions Trip
Dates November 17, 2020 Thru November 23, 2020
Important: We are praying about the Belize Missions Trip which is not completely secured at this time. Once we know more about the Coronavirus, COVID-19 we will let you know. Once we have confirmed the missions trip, we will let you know by Mid-August.
Do not book flights until Evangelist Joan Pearce gets her ticket and confirms the missions trip.
Flights – Once the missions trip is confirmed then you will coordinate your flight with our Missions Coordinator Deborah Myers before getting your Tickets. Your ticket must match Evangelist Joan’s ticket for flying into Belize.
Most will need to fly in on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 to Fort Lauderdale stay in same Hotel Tuesday night and fly out on and early flight Wednesday morning.
Missions Team will fly out Wednesday, November 18, 2020 on an early morning flight. All of the mission’s team will be flying out with Joan on Wednesday.
Missions Trip Details
• Going to Orphanages, large outreach, Juvenile homes, and churches – miracle services, pray for the sick.
• Cost for Belize is $500.00 (will update as we get closer)
WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT YOU JOINING US ON ONE OR MORE OF THESE MISSIONS TRIPS. WE KNOW THAT GOD WILL USE YOU MIGHTILY AND WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SO PRAY AND LET GOD SPEAK TO YOUR HEART ABOUT JOINING US ON ONE OR MORE OF THESE MISSIONS TRIPS.
Joan and Marty Pearce
CHANNEL OF LOVE MISSIONS TRIPS 2020