Channel of Love
Channel of Love
Upcoming Missions Trip Details
Missions Trips 2018
We are so thankful that you are considering going on a missions trip with Channel of Love Ministries. We know that you will be investing time and finances for these mission trips, but your life will be truly changed forever. Pray & seek God about joining us on these missions trips.
Mission Trip Information
1. On all missions trips you will be paying for your own airfare to and from the location.
2. There will be a fee which will include your housing, meals and transportation on each trip.
3. You will be asked to bring supplies for the outreaches that we will be doing on each mission trip. Some items will be clothes, toys, jewelry, candy and etc.
4. You will be receiving an application packet, guidelines and a list of materials for what is expected on each mission trip.
5. All forms must be filled out and returned and approved by Channel of Love Ministries prior to making any arrangements for either of these mission trips.
6. Deborah Myers is our Missions Coordinator, and will be your liaison for the trips.
7. If you are interested in either of these mission trips please email Deborah at "email@example.com" and indicate which mission trip you want to attend. PLEASE provide all of your contact information in the email.
8. Most of the correspondence and contact will be done through email. If you do not have an email address please call our Missions Coordinator @ 845-234-8648.
9. Special Note: If you want to stay longer than the dates on any of these trips you will have to speak with Evangelist Joan Pearce. Please call her at 941-405-3550.
White Earth Native American Indian Reservation
Dates of Mission Trip - July 25 thru August 1, 2018
We will be flying into Fargo, North Dakota on Wednesday, July 25th and flying out on Wednesday, August 1st. Please arrange your flights so that you are ready for the pickup of the mission’s team at 5:00 pm on July 25th. On the return flight the mission’s team will be dropped off at 8:00 am on August 1st at the airport.
Each person will be asked to pay $150.00 for housing, transportation, and meals. Payment will be given to Northern Lights Freedom of Life Church upon arrival.
We will be participating in the following:
• Week long Tent Revival
• Variety of Outreaches
• Staying in homes in Ogema / Richmond, MN
• Working with Northern Lights Freedom of Life Church – Richmond, MN
Dates of Mission Trip - November 7 thru November 14, 2018
Important must have an up to date passport to go on this missions trip. If you do not have one start now to secure your passport.
We will be flying into Nassau, Bahamas on November 7th. Please arrange your flight so you are assured to be ready to be picked up at 5:00pm. We will be flying out on November 14th and on the return flight the missions team will be dropped off at 8:00 am at the airport. Please arrange your flights accordingly.
The plans are that we will be staying in a resort community on the beach; therefore the cost will be approximately $500.00 per person for transportation, meals and housing. If there are any changes to the amount you will be notified. Payment for this trip will be made payable to Channel of Love Ministries and sent in the mail to our office by October 1, 2018. Make sure on your check you put in the memo area: ‘Bahamas Mission Trip’.
Please send your payment in a regular plain envelope and send to Channel of Love Ministries office, at PO Box 20069, Bradenton, FL 34204.
You will have opportunity to
• Preach in Churches and Public Schools
• Sing, worship dance, skits, drama and puppets
• We will be going to orphanages, giving away toys and candy.
• You will be a part of street crusades, sharing testimonies, preaching the gospel and praying for the sick.
WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT YOU JOINING US ON ONE OR MORE OF THESE MISSIONS TRIPS. WE KNOW THAT GOD WILL USE YOU MIGHTILY AND WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SO PRAY AND LET GOD SPEAK TO YOUR HEART ABOUT JOINING US ON ONE OR MORE OF THESE MISSIONS TRIPS.
Joan and Marty Pearce